5-Star Dallah Taibah Hotel in Madinah
5-Star Hilton Convention in Makkah
ECONOMY North America Mena Camp
Canadian Currency: Double $15,090 Triple $12,890 Quad $11,790
- Tentative departure from Canada August 1st/2nd, 2019.
- Tentative departure from Saudi Arabia August 16th/17th, 2019.
MEDINA FIRST (Aug 2nd/3rd – Aug 6th/7th) (1ZH– 5ZH)
- Accommodation: Dallah Taibah 4-star Hotel across the street from the Haram.
- Food: Breakfast and dinner open buffet will be served at the Hotel.
MAKKAH SECOND (Aug 6th/7th – Aug16th/17th) (5ZH – 15ZH)
- Travel: Private Air-conditioned bus from Medina to Makkah on August 6th/7th (5 ZH).
- Accommodation: Hilton Convention 5-star hotel facing the Haram in Makkah.
- Food: Breakfast and dinner open buffet served at the hotel (not during Manasek).
MANASIK Third: (8-12ZH)
- Travel: August 9th/10th (8ZH) to Mena in North America tents. Tents are air-conditioned and Sofa beds will be provided. You will have full access to your room at Millennium Towers during Manasek.
- Travel: We offer one transfer between Mena and Makkah if you would like to do Tawaf AlIfadah during Eid days. Alternatively, you can do Tawaf Alfadah after the end of the Mena days (10-12ZH). Bus availability is subject to traffic and road closures. This is a complimentary service and pilgrims in severe conditions may be forced to take a taxi to hotel.
- Food: Breakfast and dinner box meals will be served at Mena camp (10-12ZH).
- Food: One hot meal will be served in Arafat Camp.
MAKKAH Fourth and Final (Aug. 13th/14thth – Aug. 16th/17th) (12ZH – 15ZH)
- Accommodation: Enjoy praying at Haram and make Tawaf Wedaa during this period.
- Travel: Prepare for departure to Jeddah according to the schedule of your flight.
- (1) Muslim Scholar/Leader will accompany the group
- Visit to historic sites at Medina
Hajj package does not include:
- Hajj Service fees to the Unified Offices and Visa processing (about $500 Canadian).
- There is an additional charge of $755 Canadian (2,000SR) if you have gone to Hajj during the past 5 years.
- Cost of zabiha/sacrifice (about $200 Canadian)
- Any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia Taxes Cautionary Notes:
- Prices are based on travel from Toronto gateway. Other gateways maybe available based on your departure city. Extra fees will be charged. Contact your Adam Travel local office for Trip dates subject to change due to change in Islamic Calendar, Hajj ministry rules, airline policy or local delays within Saudi
- Hotel rooms at Makkah and Madinah are reconfigured during Hajj to accommodate the large number of pilgrims. For example, double rooms are converted to triple, and triple rooms are converted to quad. So, the rooms will be tighter than what is reflected on the hotel websites.