- Tentative departure from the Toronto July 13th, 2021
- Tentative departure from Saudi Arabia July 25th/26th, 20219
MEDINA FIRST (July 14th – July 18thh) (4ZH – 8ZH
- Accommodation: Dallah Taibah Hotel (5-Star) at the Haram boundary.
- Food: Breakfast and Dinner open buffet will be served at the Hotel
MAKKAH SECOND (July 18th – July 25th/26th) (8 – 15/16ZH)
- Travel: From Medina to Makkah on July 18th (8ZH).
- Accommodation: Hilton Convention Hotel (5-Stars) at the Haram boundary.
- Food: Breakfast and Dinner open buffet served at the hotel (not during Manasek).
- Travel: During your last day at Makkah, July 25th (15ZH), perform Tawaf Alwadeh and take private bus to Jeddah Airport for your flight back to the toronto. You will spend one night at Jeddah.
MANASEK THIRD During (8-12ZH)
- Travel: July 18th (8ZH) in the evening, after you have completed your Umrah and had dinner at the hotel you will be transported to the Upgraded Premium Mena Camp, close to Jamarat.
- Accommodation: Hotel rooms are available for you during the Manasek. Bus will be available for transfer between Makkah and Mena during Manasek.
- Accommodation at Mena: “Adam Travel Compound” in private upgraded air-conditioned tents.
- Food at Mena: Daily open buffet service at Mena during your stay at the camp.
- Accommodation at Arafat: “Private Adam Travel Compound”. Upgraded air-conditioned tents are provided.
- Food at Arafat: Food and drinks will be served during the day.
- Muslim Scholar will accompany the group
- Visit to historic sites at Medina
Hajj package does not include:
- Hajj Service fees to the Unified Offices and Visa processing (about $750 Cdn )cost, final price will be confirmed by your travel agent pending changes by Saudi Government).
- Cost of zabiha/sacrifice (about $250)Cdn
- Any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia
- Due to the unprecedented situation, regarding the global pandemic, itineraries, programs, and prices are subject to change. Any changes will be announced as soon as they are known, and client will have the opportunity to change their program or request a full refund.
- Trip dates subject to change due to Hajj ministry rules, airline policy or local delays within Saudi
During the Hajj season, Hotel Management at Makkah and Medina, reconfigure the bed layout and the bed sizes in the hotel rooms to accommodate the large number of pilgrims. So, in some cases the floor space will be tighter than what is shown on the hotel website.