- Tentative departure from the Toronto July 10,11, 2021.
- Tentative departure from Saudi Arabia July 25th/66th, 2021
MEDINA FIRST (July 11th – July 15th) (1ZH– 5ZH)
- Accommodation: Dallah Hotel 5-star adjacent to the Haram.
- Food: Breakfast and dinner open buffet will be served at the Hotel.
MAKKAH SECOND (July 15th – July 1525th) (5ZH – 15ZH)
- Travel: Private Air-conditioned bus from Medina to Makkah on July 15th (5ZH).
- Accommodation: Double Tree by Hilton 4-star hotel adjacent to the Haram in Makkah.
- Food: Breakfast and dinner open buffet served at the hotel (not during Manasek).
MANASIK Third: (8-12ZH)
- Travel: July 29th (8ZH) to Mena in North America tents. Tents are air-conditioned and Sofa beds will be provided. You will have full access to your hotel room during Manasek.
- Travel: We offer one transfer between Mena and Makkah if you would like to do Tawaf AlIfadah during Eid days. Alternatively, you can do Tawaf Alfadah after the end of the Mena days (10-12ZH). Bus availability is subject to traffic and road closures. This is a complimentary service and pilgrims in severe conditions may be forced to take a taxi to hotel.
- Food: Breakfast and dinner box meals will be served at Mena camp (10-12ZH).
- Food: One hot meal will be served in Arafat Camp.
MAKKAH Fourth and Final (July 22nd – July 25th) (12ZH – 15ZH)
- Accommodation: Enjoy praying at Haram and make Tawaf Wedaa during this period.
- Travel: Prepare for departure to Jeddah on July 25th (15ZH) according to the schedule of your flight. You may spend one night or more at Jeddah.
- Muslim Scholar/Leader will accompany the group
- Visit to historic sites at Medina
Hajj package does not include:
- Hajj Service fees to the Unified Offices and Visa processing (about $750 cost).Cdn
- Cost of zabiha/sacrifice (about $250) Cdn
- Any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia
- Due to the unprecedented situation, regarding the global pandemic, itineraries, programs, and prices are subject to change. Any changes will be announced as soon as they are known, and client will have the opportunity to change their program or request a full refund.
- Trip dates subject to change due to change in Islamic calendar, Hajj ministry rules, airline policy or local delays within Saudi
- During the Hajj season, Hotel Management at Makkah and Medina, reconfigure the bed layout and the bed sizes in the hotel rooms to accommodate the large number of pilgrims. So, in some cases the floor space will be tighter than what is shown on the hotel website.